herewith following, please find a brief update on the situation of currently scheduled dates for the 2021 exhibitions.
The confirmation of the Group’s participation at the single events is still to be verified.
Hotelex – Shanghai, China – March 29th – April 1st
- CWIEME Shanghai – Shanghai, China – April 27th – 29th
- Propak East Africa – Nairobi, Kenya – May 18th – 20th
- CIDPEX – Nanjing, China – May 26th – 28th
- CFIA – Rennes, France – June 8th – 10th
- EPHJ – Geneve, Switzerland – June, 8th – 11th
- Propak Asia – Bangkok, Thailand – June 16th – 19th
- CWIEME Berlin – Berlin, Germany – June 22nd – 24th
- AFI Symposium – Rimini, Italy – June TBD
- ABTCP – Sao Paulo, Brazil – August 10th – 12th
- ATX West Expo – Anaheim, USA – August 10th – 12th
- MEDTEC CHINA – Shanghai, China – September 1st – 3rd
- Cosmopack – Bologna, Italy – September 9th – 12th
- Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo – Novi, USA – September 14th – 16th
- InterSupply – Dortmund, Germany – September 16th – 18th
- Medical Technology Ireland – Galway, Ireland – September 22nd – 23rd
- Coiltech Pordenone – Pordenone, Italy – September 22nd – 23rd
- PackExpo Las Vegas – Las Vegas, USA – September 27th – 29th
- Fachpack – Nuernberg, Germany – September 28th – 30th
- PPMA – Birmingham, UK – September 28th – 30th
- Global Specialty Coffee Expo – New Orleans, Louisiana, USA – September 30th – October 3rd
- Agroprodmash – Moscow, Russia – October 4th – 8th
- Taropak – Pozan, Poland – October 4th – 6th
- Vitafoods – Geneve, Switzerland – October 5th – 7th
- Motek – Stuttgart, Germany – October 5th – 8th
- ENVASE/Alimentek 2021 – Buenos Aires, Argentina – October 5th – 8th
- Pharmapack – Paris, France – October 13th – 14th
- Miac – Lucca, Italy – October 13th – 15th
- Interphex NY – New York, USA – October 19th – 21st
- Hispack – Barcellona, Spain – October 19th – 22nd
- Index – Geneva, Switzerland – October 19th – 22nd
- MJBIZ – Las Vegas, USA – October 20th – 22nd
- Host – Milan, Italy – October 22nd – 26th
- The Assembly Show – Rosemont, USA – October 26th – 28th
- World Tobacco Middle East – Dubai, UAE – October 26th – 27th
- Allpack Indonesia – Jakarta, Indonesia – October 27th – 30th
- CIPM China – Chengdu, China – November 2nd – 4th
- Gulfood Manufacturing – Dubai, UAE – November 7th – 9th
- CPhI Worldwide – Milan, Italy – November 9th – 11th
- Andina Pack – Bogotà, Colombia – November 9th – 12th
- FoodTech – Athens, Greece – November 13th – 15th
- Compamed – Dusseldorf, Germany – November 15th – 18th
- CBST – Shanghai, China – November 16th – 18th
- Lift & CO. – Toronto, Canada – November 19th – 21st
- P-Mec India – New Delhi, India – November 24th – 26th
- Djazagro – Algers, Algeria – November 22nd – 25th
- PharmTech – Moscow, Russia – November 23rd – 26th
Virto-Cuccolini range of industrial sieves for control screening has been enriched with a new solution: the circular vibrating screen for powders type VP1
The control screening of raw materials and basic ingredients represents an operation of capital importance in food processing from the point of view of food safety. Generally this operation is carried out when the ingredient enters the production process, that is at silo discharge or at bags or big bag emptying stations discharge, or in other points of the plant where it is necessary to carry out a new control of the product before re-circulating it within the production cycle. In the context of control screening, it is necessary to install a single mesh in order to separate large dimensions particles from the main product flow, typically clumps or foreign particles that could have been accidentally included into the product deposit. Moreover, in high flow rate food processes, it is essential to guarantee process continuity, by easily unloading oversize product quantity and avoiding plant or machine stops. It is also necessary to allow an in-line installation of the screen also in existing plants, where space is limited.
For these reasons, Virto-Cuccolini range of industrial sieves for control screening has recently been enriched with a new solution: the circular vibrating screen for powders type VP1.
Compact in height – within one meter for larger diameters – and designed for installation under silo, under bag emptying or big bag emptying, the VP1 circular vibrating screen for powders is different from the other C-Line series vibrating screens for the presence of only one motor-vibrator. In this way, the available screening area is wider, allowing both to collect the oversize and to unload it continuously, avoiding product accumulations.
The VP1 vibrating screen joins the other Virto-Cuccolini model designed for control screening: the VP2 vibrating screen, also of compact size, is designed for companies with limited flowrate production lines, where it is possible to perform scheduled maintenance and cleaning operations. All C-Line series vibrating screens are made of Aisi 304 stainless steel, are FDA certified and can be supplied in Atex configuration, if plant and product specifications require it.
Soteco doo uspešno nastavlja saradnju sa brojnim partnerima u regionu. Bosnalijek je najveći industrijski proizvođač lekova u BIH i kontinuirano radi na unapređenju proizvodnje kroz održivi razvoj. Naša uspešna saradnja nastavlja se puštanjem u rad najnovije opreme kompanije IMA, odnosno njenih ogranaka IMA Life, IMA Safe i IMA BFB. U pitanju su linije za punjenje i pakovanje sirupa, i tube.