The Company PROBST & CLASS GmbH & Co. KG, was founded by Hermann Probst and Ewald Class in 1926. The company name and the globally recognized and protected abbreviation PUC originates from the founder‘s names. The first patented PROBST & CLASS PUC colloid mill was introduced to the market in 1933. and since then, has been sold thousands of times throughout the world.
- To satisfy the customers comprehensive
- To use professional specialist counselling and continuous experience
- To keep permanent partnership supplier conditions
- To assure competitive ability and high performance
- To promote qualification and responsibility of our members of staff
- To manage dynamic quality intensification for guaranteeing the future
The production range has been extended over the years.
We can now offer you processing machines
in the following product groups:
- Colloid Mills
- Vibroreactors TYP A ,Vibroreactors TYP B
- Vacuum De-Aeration Units
- Lubrication-, Homogenizing and De-Aeration Units
- Perforated disc mills
The standard range is extended by special constructions
made for customers, which are being used successfully in nearly all areas of the Chemistry, Cosmetics, Pharmacy, Foodstuff, Grease Industry.