CSV Life Science over the years has built a group of Companies and professionals able to provide integrated solutions to the Pharmaceutical Market . The know -how and skills of CSV’s Specialists can ensure the success of a project from the early stages from the strategic decisions up to the development of engineering activities, processes development to contain all the exposed operations to the construction up to final validation.
CSV Group consists of the following companies:
- CSV Active -A Company focused on being a qualified worldwide partner with high competence in finding Fine Chemical Intermediates and API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) for Chemical and Pharmaceutical market.
- CSV Construction can support pharmaceutical companies in all steps of development and construction of cleanrooms and plants.
- Since 2009 Pharma Hub is an independent operative unit born with the aim of follow with more attention the request of our Clients located in the South of Italy with Engineering, Construction and Validation services.
- Fasint – They have a leading position in temperature, relative humidity, pressure, electrical magnitude and HVAC parameters monitoring.
- FasLab- a reference point for Companies which are looking for custom-made solutions for calibration, validation and measuring.
CSV operates in the fields of Validation and Pharmaceutical Engineering and Construction. Over the years, CSV Life Science, has built upon the leading expertise of the engineering professionals who founded and drive the company to provide leading-edge Design, Construction, Validation, Compliance and Computer System Validation services that are closely tailored to the needs of our customers, both large and small alike.
CSV Life Science has the experience and specialist resources to provide an integrated solutions covering the entire product life cycle, from the feasibility study through the conceptual design, often based on capacity study, of a department or whole manufacturing site through to basic and detailed engineering, commissioning, qualification, validation up to construction and realization and the resolution of any related product release problems in accordance with all the relevant standards.